Notes on membership
- Membership is not valid until the first application has been confirmed at the next meeting of the Board of Centrepoint Outreach.
- Membership lasts until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting of Centrepoint Outreach following this Application.
- Membership renewal is not subject to confirmation by a Board Meeting.
- Membership may be withdrawn by a majority vote at a meeting of the Board.
- Membership is subject to payment of the annual membership fee of £10. Details of how payment can be made will be emailed to you when you submit this form.
Statement of faith
Centrepoint Outreach believes in:
- The living God, revealed in Scripture as the Trinity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The Father as the loving Creator and Sustainer of the world and of men and women made in his image.
- Jesus Christ, God’s Son and the Saviour of the world, through whose death and resurrection salvation from sin is offered to all.
- The Holy Spirit who gives eternal life through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ.
- The Scriptures of the Old and New Testament which are the revelation of God and the authority for matters of faith and conduct.
- The command to love the outcast, the poor and the needy, as shown in the teaching of Jesus Christ and in other parts of the Scriptures.